welcome to smoothie saturdays! I decided that on various saturdays I am going to post a new smoothie recipe. in the future smoothie saturdays might change to something else (if I run out of smoothie ideas), but for now enjoy the deliciousness =D.
today’s smoothie was easily one of the most delicious smoothies I have made yet. it was seriously heavenly.
- a handful of fresh blueberries
- a handful of frozen raspberries and blackberries
- one whole organic banana
- a handful of organic baby spinach
- 3 slices of frozen peaches
- a handful of frozen pineapple
- a handful of frozen mango
- a half spoonful of organic raw maca powder
- a pinch of raw organic cacao powder
I typically take my time drinking my smoothies, but I finished this one within a couple of minutes because it was just so delicious. leave me a comment and let me know if you tried this, and what your favorite smoothie is if you have one!